Sunday, August 13, 2017

An Innovative Morning


One fine day, I woke up very early, say it must be 4:30 in the morning, well before sunrise. I observed two things:
1) The night bulb was shining, particularly, it was an LED bulb of 0.5W, which I remember I had switched off properly at night, and was still switched off, but was throwing light that shone the bulb, enough to make it(the bulb) visible.
2) The touch on LED tube-light: We have a tube-light at home, probably an LED and a plastic one. I thought I'll try touching it, just because it was on a height and I wanted to stretch. To my utter surprise, that specific piece of tube-light was shining on the spots that I kept touching. Ah yes! I tried with all the fingers I had on both my hands, but as it was a large one, the energy from my hands was not enough to make the whole thing shine.
That's it! Experiment on your things at home yourself, and see what happens, just don't burn your little hands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment